Ease Arthritis Pain in Winter Months
Blog | December 14, 2018
As the weather gets colder, many Arthritis sufferers tend to experience more aches and pains related to the barometric pressure. The winter months can be harder than others to manage the pain. We’ve got a few tips for how to ease the suffering through these colder months.
- Hempathy Therapy Cream – Between the CBD, Calendula and Ylang Ylang, we’ve got many anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients that help ease joint pain.
- Move Your Workout Indoors – Although it’s tempting to skip workouts when the weather gets cold, the less sedentary you are, the better your overall physical function will be.
- Layer Up & Dress Warmly – Keeping the chills away will help keep the pain at bay.
- Hydrate – Even mild dehydration can make you more sensitive to pain. Water can keep our joints lubed up and operating at maximum potential.
- Watch Your Holiday Weight – Sometimes weight gain can add more pressure to the knees and joints. Staying conscious of diet through the holidays can help keep consistency and avoid extra weight.
- Vitamin D & Fish Oil – Adding these supplements to your daily routine can decrease your sensitivity to Arthritis pain and reduce inflammation.
- Warm Water – Soaking in a hot bath can be a great way to relax and soothe.
- Treat Yourself – Booking a massage or trying acupuncture can make a great gift to help ease the muscle tension around sore joints.
Making a few adjustments as the season changes can help alleviate some of the suffering during these colder months. And we’re here for you to help you heal. #HempathyHealing