We believe in healing pain holistically, so take a look at five ways to use Hempathy Therapy Cream for tension, stiffness and cramps.
1. TENSION RELIEF: Muscle tension happens when the muscles remain semi-contracted for a long period of time. One of the best ingredients for tension is aloe, a central ingredient in Hempathy. Try rubbing the cream on your tender spots and sitting still for 10 - 15 minutes.
2. MUSCLE SPASMS: Muscle spasms can be the result of injury or overexertion. The culprit for your pain is inflammation. Calendula, also found in Hempathy, is highly anti-inflammatory and known to be beneficial in managing reoccurring spasms. Apply it directly to the area, and feel free to utilize a cold pack.
3. MENSTRUAL CRAMPS: Our wellness expert, Heather Hoffman, uses Hempathy to calm her monthly menstrual cramps. By smoothing it directly on your lower abdomen, you can infuse your skin with healing CBD (cannabidiol), which helps calm not just physical pain, but emotional irritability as well. CBD helps your body decrease stress and tension, which helps greatly during your premenstrual week.
4. LOWER BACK PAIN: Lower back pain can sometimes be caused by strain put on the area, or general stress. One helpful tip for quick relief is to massage (with assistance, if you have it) your Hempathy cream onto the area, and lie on your stomach with a heating pad on your back.
5. NECK & SHOULDER RELIEF: For neck and shoulder relief, try massaging on the cream every few hours. Hempathy’s formula soaks in quickly, helping to immediately ease stiffness and increase mobility.